The upper front shock mounts are secured to many Jeep models using small 3/8" threaded studs that can fail under harsh operating conditions. The limited selection of aftermarket shock absorbers utilizing this type of mounting configuration forces Jeep owners to compromise when performing suspension upgrades.
• Heavy duty bracket converts factory stem-type shock mount to accept eye ring shocks for improved selection
• Massive 7/8 in. mounting stud is 233 percent larger than 3/8 in. stem it replaces for ultimate strength and security
• Relocates upper shock mount 1.10 in. lower for easy bolt access and additional droop
• Provides necessary mounting type for extreme-travel aftermarket shock absorbers
• Protective zinc plating for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection