APEX Designs autoLYNX Front Sway Bar Disconnects
The patented autoLYNX completely eliminate the hassle of disconnecting and reconnecting your sway-bar with a simple twist of a knob. This allows to spend more time doing what you love and less time fighting with your Jeep.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Will not fit 2024 Wranglers. Only compatible with 2007-2023 Jeep Wranglers and 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiators. We are currently working on a solution for the 2024 models.
• 8.0" Stroke - For use with factory shocks including Rubicon, Sport, and Sahara models. Including JK/JL/JT. It's an ideal fit for a Mojave when you're keeping your stock shocks, even when lifted. This shorter link will make mounting easier on stock - 2.0" lift kits. Typically no trimming required on factory wheel wells. DO NOT USE WITH LONGER THAN 9" STROKE SHOCKS.
• 10.5" Stroke - For use with aftermarket shocks. If you plan on upgrading to longer shocks than factory supplied, use the 10.5" stroke autoLYNX. This will most likely require trimming of aftermarket inner fender liners.
• Disconnect/reconnect your sway bar with a simple twist of a knob
• Induction hardened, hard chromed shaft
• Hard anodized body
• OE style vulcanized rubber bushing for extra long life that are designed and tooled specifically for the autoLYNX. It is not a generic bushing.
• The upper bushing has a special swivel for sway bar swing
• Multiple length positions to allow for almost all possibilities of link fitment in terms of lift height.