JL & JT Front HD Swaybar Endlinks
Fits the following applications:
'18-Current Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
'20-Current Jeep Gladiator JT
Part #: EVO-3136-14.5
Length: 14.5" - 15.9"
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU's use EVO-1036 sets on the front and rear sway bars.
2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU's use EVO3136 set on the front swaybar and EVO-1036 set on the rear swaybar.
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT use EVO3136 set on the front swaybar and EVO-3137 seton the rear swaybar.
EVO HD Sway Bar End Links are made of solid hex bar and are adjustable in length within the specified ranges above. They come complete with rod ends, 3/4" hex bar linkages and all necessary hardware. Sold in set of two complete links.
For Front Jeep JK/JKU.JL/JLU/JT Gladiator applications, drilling of the factory front swaybar existing hole to 1/2" is required.
Use these to beef up the very important component of your suspension system, swaybar.
These can also be used to help alleviate some leaning to one side which is a common problem on many vehicles.
* EVO-3136-5.5 Length range: 5.5"- 6.9"
* EVO-3136-7.5 Length Range: 7.5"- 8.9"
* EVO-3136-9.5 Length Range: 9.5"- 10.9"
* EVO-3136-10.5 Length Range: 10.5" - 11.9"
* EVO-3136-12.5 Length Range: 12.5" - 13.9"
* EVO-3136-13.5 Length Range: 13.5" - 14.9"
* EVO-3136-14.5 Length Range: 14.5" - 15.9"
* EVO-3136-16.5 Length Range: 16.5" - 17.9"
Measurements above are center bolt to center bolt. If the links you need measure to be within the length gap, Common suggestion is use the larger size)