JK ProRock 44 Draglink Flip Kit
Fits the following applications:
'07-'18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU with Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
Part #: EVO-1089
When lifting your JK 3 inch or greater, it is highly recommended to correct some of the steering geometry that has been altered with the lift. The EVO JK Draglink Flip Kit does just that and more for the Pro Rock 44.
* Raises trackbar mounting location 3 inch at the axle to help correct roll center and steering angles of a lifted JK.
* Roll center is greatly improved giving better handling of the vehicle on and off road
* Complete bolt-on design that gives greater strength to already prone to failure factory front trackbar bracket
* Comes complete with new forged draglink
* All bracketry made from 3/16 inch thick laser cut and CNC bent sheetmetal
* All bracketry is finished in a corrosion resistant Black Powdercoat
* Integrated new steering stabilizer location built in to get it up and out of harms way above the TieRod
Drilling of the passenger side steering knuckle with 13/16 inch drill bit is required to complete the install