Readylift Terrain Flex Max 4-Arm Lift with Falcon 2.1 Shocks
Our Jeep Gladiator 4" Terrain Flex lift kit has been extremely popular. But we are always looking to improve our suspension systems. We now offer our 69-6041 4" Gladiator lift kit with a few upgrades some customers will appreciate. New additions for the new 69-6042 4" Terrain Flex MAX lift kit include new linear rate rear coil springs with matched spring rates with the our 4" front springs for a nice compliant ride and excellent articulation. We also have added a heavy-duty rear track bar bracket to help with centering the rear axle after lifting as well as dialing in the overall suspension geometry performance. 69-6042 for Jeep Gladiator provides a capable lift solution and a taller stance suitable for up to 37" tall tires. This system has been very well thought out and thoroughly developed. We engineered and tested this kit for months on interstate travel as well as numerous very extreme rock crawling adventures - Terrain Flex MAX has the perfect blend of on-road manners and off-road mastery.
The 69-6042 Terrain Flex MAX lift kit features 4" lift replacement front/rear springs that increase suspension travel and features a larger spring wire diameter to accommodate increased load capacities from heavy aftermarket accessories like winches and steel bumpers.
Adding even more exceptional value to our Terrain Flex MAX system, we include new beefier .188 wall lower control arms with our Terrain Control Technology (TCT) non-bonded, maintenance-free bushings. These new control arms aid in setting up the ideal caster geometry while providing outstanding performance on and off road. New longer sway bar end links, bump stop extensions, new heavy-duty rear track bar bracket and our heavy-duty adjustable front track bar really help to dial your Gladiator in for the best ride and flexing performance.
To finalize the ideal Terrain Flex Lift Kit, we have partnered with Falcon to include Falcon 2.1 mono tube performance shocks designed specifically for the JT Gladiator. When you combine all of our great ReadyLIFT suspension components with the Falcon 2.1 shocks, you get an outstanding 4" lift system that rides and drives better on road while providing incredible performance on the trails and rocks.
Fits the following applications:
'20+ Jeep Wrangler Gladiator JT
Part #: 69-6042
• Allows for up to 37x12.50 tires on Rubicon and 35" tires on Sport/Overland.
• Bolt-on installation - includes everything you need to lift your Jeep Gladiator.
• Includes linear rate front coil springs & heavy-duty rear coil springs.
• Includes heavy-duty lower control arms for caster correction and added trail strength.
• Includes heavy-duty adjustable front track bar.
• Includes Falcon 2.1 monotube shocks.
• Rubicon Trail Rated!
• Vehicles with adaptive cruise control will require zero-point calibration at the dealership after kit install.
• Not for use on Diesel's or Mojave Edition.
• This kit is not compatible with Wrangler or Gladiator optional powertrains including, but not limited to, the 3.0L Diesel, Rubicon 392, and 4xe editions.