Readylift Spare Tire Relocation Bracket
ReadyLIFT now offers a great solution for Jeep JL Wrangler owners who have installed a lift kit and larger tires, but need a way to install a matching 35" or 37" tall spare. After running into this issue with our new Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, we quickly realized that a 35" or 37" spare tire doesn't fit on the factory spare mount on the rear gate. Our engineers quickly came up with a very effective solution.
The 67-6800 Jeep JL Wrangler Tire Relocation Bracket was developed to relocate the wheel mounting point up 2.5" and outward 1". This is the perfect design to allow for up to a 37" tire and still retain the factory third brake light. This new bracket is completely bolt on and utilizes the factory bracket holes for super easy installation. Laser cut and precision welded heavy-duty steel construction, this new relocation bracket is a direct bolt-on installation using the existing factory spare tire carrier mounting locations.
Fits the following applications:
'18+ Jeep Wrangler JL & JLU
Part #: 67-6800
• Available for 2018-2022 Jeep JL Wrangler - Rubicon, Sport & Sahara models.
• Provides 2.5" up and 1" outward change in mounting location.
• Allows you to safely carry 35" or 37" tall off road tires.
• Retains use of the factory third brake light.
• Heavy-duty laser cut and precision welded construction.
• Easy bolt-on installation that uses the factory carrier mounting locations.
• Made in USA.
Not compatible with the Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement Assembly