All Red Switches
Properly wiring your aftermarket lights is important to avoid fires or warranty issues. We've done the homework for you so you can spend more time building your Jeep, and less time worrying about technical issues.
- Switch housing mounts above rear view mirror and is easy to install with the supplied template / Installation guide.
- Wiring system includes fuses and relays to protect your aftermarket lights.
- TTO control module fits nicely under the hood and includes a custom powder coated bracket for a OEM looking installation.
- Operating Voltage: 12V. Max Wattage: 600 Watts. 30A max on a single circuit. (Typical 50" light bar is 25A)
- Integrated Amp / Voltage protection to thermally protects your lights and accessories
One (1) Custom JK 4 Switch Housing
Four (4) Red Dual LED Rocker Switches
One (1) Power Control Module Box & Cover
One Custom Plug and Play Wiring Harness
One (1) Custom Powder Coated Bracket
Eight (8) Nylon HD Cable Ties 50# Tensile 7″ Black
Two (2) Grade 5 1/4-20 x 1/2″ Hex Cap Screw
Two (2) 1/4-20 Nyloc Nuts
Two (2) 6-32x3/4 Black Hex Set Screws
Two (2) 6-32 304 Stainless Hex Keps Lock Nuts
Instructions and Link to Installation Video
Made in the USA Sticker
Team Tech Offroad Sticker
S-TECH Switch Systems Sticker