SpeedBump Front Bump Stop Kit
Fits the following applications:
'18-'21 Jeep Wrangler JL
Part #: 1958325
These innovative TeraFlex SpeedBump Front Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
TeraFlex SpeedBump Front Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
These bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation. Simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required. Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
Features & Benefits:
• JL/JLU specific tuned for high-speed performance
• Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
• Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
• Maintenance-free, all composite construction
• Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
• Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
• Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
• Simple installation – no welding required
• Patented technology
• Limited lifetime warranty
• TeraFlex SpeedBump Front Bump Stops - pair
• 1.25" Front SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit - 3 pair
• Adjustment spacers - pair
• All necessary hardware
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.