Fits the following applications:
'20+ Jeep Gladiator JT
Part #: 2012000
Teraflex 2.5” Sport ST2 Spring & Spacer Lift System
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for a stable highway commute and comfortable trail performance, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Spring & Spacer Lift System’s front lift coil springs and rear lift coil spring spacers have minimal impact on factory suspension geometry. The microcellular Progressive Bump Stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming.
Sport ST Spring & Spacer Lift Systems feature front lift coil springs and rear lift coil spring spacers, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. The Sport ST2 has minimal impact on factory suspension geometry and retains factory highway ride and handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
Sport Spring & Spacer Lift Systems:
• Clears larger tires for increased ground clearance and more aggressive looks
• Minimal impact on suspension geometry retains factory highway ride and handling
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit – Front (# 1872100)
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Rear (# 05-01-309-050) x 2
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1969200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower (# 12-01-109-200) x 2
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Rear Lower (# 1969100) x 2
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5–4.5” Lift) (# 1774300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED. Recommended components: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000) or Front Sport Frame Bracket Kit (# 1938125) or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417550 or Alpine IR: # 1417500) and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) (Front: # 1753420 and/or Rear: # 1764420).
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon fenders require 2” Front and 1” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims to fit 35” tires and 37” tires, respectively — INCLUDED.
• EcoDiesel models require 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100) — NOT INCLUDED.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.