Fits the following applications:
'18-'21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU 4 Door
Part #: 1533300
Teraflex 3.5” Alpine RT3 Long Arm Suspension System
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3.5” suspension is one of our most popular and versatile systems. With its Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets, the new Alpine RT3 Long Arm Suspension System provides a completely new driving experience. This kit includes Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort.
Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the long control arms.
Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars, and Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 3.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
RT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
• Long Arm Suspension Crossmember and RockGuard Transmission Skid Plate & Long Arm Crossmember Reinforcement provide additional strength
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL4 Front: # 1863000 & JL4 Rear: # 1863100)
• Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1310512)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear (0-6” Lift) (# 1754420)
• Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1953250)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (# 1764300)
• RockGuard Transmission Skid Plate & Long Arm Crossmember Reinforcement (# 4609100)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders Require 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.