These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
With its Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, the 3.5” Sport ST3 Suspension System focuses on ride and handling. These direct bolt-on brackets restore caster on taller lifts for improved ride quality and reduced brake nose dive. TeraFlex Sport Brackets are “built to take a hit.” The Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets correct axle position to provide a more positive steering feel.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that optimize caster and pinion angles to restore front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”) Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon shock absorbers or without shocks.
• Fits: JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• 3.5” Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1863002 & Rear: # 1863102)
• Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1938125)
• Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1953250)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
• Longer 11.5” Front Sway Bar Links Kit (# XXXXXXX)
• Longer 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Links Kit (# 744500)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Front Control Arm Sport Brackets optimize caster and pinion angles for 2.5-4.5” lift kits
Street & Trail
Features & Benefits:
• Delivers true street & trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets correct caster angle, steering geometry, center the axles, and reduce body roll
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
• JL/JLU: Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (# 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours w/ shocks)
• ST3 w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1513333)
• ST3 w/ Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1513331)
• ST3 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1513321)
• ST3 – No Shock Absorbers (# 1513300)
• ST3 w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1513033)
• ST3 w/ Falcon 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1513031)
• ST3 w/ Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks (# 1513021)
• ST3 – No Shock Absorbers (# 1513000)