Fits the following applications:
'07-'18 Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door
Part #: 1167204
Teraflex 3” Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Short Arm Suspension System
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The TeraFlex 3” Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Short Arm Suspension System is built to handle expedition-style overland travel such as the Canning Stock Route in Australia, the Silk Road in China, or your favorite trail in the U.S. The Alpine CT3 Outback Overland builds on the standard 3” Alpine CT3 by adding custom load-enhanced heavy-duty rate lift coil springs. These upgraded springs maintain the lift height when loaded with heavy gear. The Outback Overland Suspension System is built to handle the toughest trails!
Our adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 2-4” lifts.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Suspension Systems are offered without shock absorbers. We recommend Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks — available separately.
Alpine CT3 Outback Overland:
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
• Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate lift coil springs
CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4” lift kits
• Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 3” Lift Load-Enhanced Heavy-Duty Rate Coil Spring Kits (JK4 Front: # 1863202 & JK4 Rear: # 1864202)
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415610)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (# 1958250)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1753000)
• 12.25” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1754500)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (# 4951400)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Load-Enhanced Heavy-Duty Rate Lift Coil Springs are engineered specifically for “heavy loaded” Jeeps. Expect a firmer ride w/ an empty payload.
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• May require driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models will require longer 26” Front Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit (# 4353310).
• Requires cutting.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (JK2: # 02-01-33-400-253 or JK4: # 03-01-33-400-253) recommended.