Fits the following applications:
'07-18 Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door
Part #: 1333000
Teraflex 3” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on and off road. Additionally, the included Front SpeedBump Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises. This suspension system tackles rugged trails or Baja silt beds as well as the daily commute making it a no-compromise choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude.
Our adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 2-4” lifts.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
RT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4” lift kits
• Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 3” Lift Coil Spring Kit (JK4 Front: # 1853202 & JK2 Rear: # 1854202)
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4” Lift) (# 1415611)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (# 1958250)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1753000)
• 12.25” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1754500)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (# 4951400)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• May require driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014).
• 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models will require longer 26” Front Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit (# 4353310).
• Requires cutting.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.