TeraFlex JT: 4.5" Front Coil Springs
Fits the following applications:
2020-Current Jeep Gladiator JT
TeraFlex JT: Front Lift Coil Springs are perfectly engineered for your JT Jeep Gladiator. Our engineers focused on extensive rate tuning and dynamic balance between front and rear and side-to-side load bias to produce Lift Coil Springs that deliver unsurpassed highway handling and off-road performance.
Up front, we chose progressive dual-rate lift coil springs that provide optimal performance both on and off road. These progressive dual-rate coil springs provide consistent performance and predictable handling throughout normal street driving – just like a linear rate spring. When the axle begins to droop, the softer sprung upper section of the coil spring begins to unwind for maximum flex and spring retention.
We recommend pairing TeraFlex Lift Coil Springs with Falcon Performance Shocks for superior performance. TeraFlex coil springs and Falcon shock absorbers have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• Lift Height: 4.5”
• Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
• Powder coated for superior element protection
• Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit – Front – pair
• Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Use the coil spring lift height descriptions as the average lift height that may be achieved between the front and rear of the vehicle. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.