Fits the following applications:
'18-'21 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door
Part #: 1614400
Teraflex Sport ST4 Suspension System
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 4.5” Sport ST4 Suspension System’s higher lift height allows for larger tires and a dominating stance, while maintaining a comfortable and stable ride on both highway and trail. TeraFlex’s robust Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets provide steering geometry correction as well as positive braking control with reduced nosedive.
Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry on vehicles with 2.5-4.5” lifts. The Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 4.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” Tires
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ Tires
• Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5-4.5” lift kits
• Bolt-on Sport Frame Brackets install between factory frame mounts and stock front upper and front lower control arms
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Track Bar Axle Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL2 Front: # 1864402 & JL2 Rear: # 1864302)
• Sport Frame Bracket Kit – Front Control Arm (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1938125)
• Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (4.5” Lift) (# 1953500)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–6” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1764300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims to fit 35” tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5” Front and 4” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims to fit 37” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims to fit 37” tires.
• Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39”+ tires. Bump Stop Extension and Shim requirements will vary based on setup. Installer must check for clearances.
• May require an additional 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300).
• Alignment required.
• Sport Frame Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (# 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
• Requires longer shocks – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.