Fits the following applications:
'07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
Part #: 1226000
Teraflex 6” Alpine CT6 Long Arm Suspension System
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The TeraFlex 6” Alpine CT6 Long Arm Suspension System excels on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! The Alpine CT6 includes our HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit to correct steering geometry, eliminate front end shimmy, and reinforce the frame. With its 6” lift coil springs and the ability to run a 38” tire with stock fender flares, the Alpine CT6 can conquer the toughest trails!
Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the long control arms.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• Lift Height: 6”
• Max Tire Diameter: 38”
• HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit corrects steering geometry, eliminates front end shimmy, and reinforces the frame
CT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
• Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 6” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JK2 Front: # 1853402 & JK2 Rear: # 1854402)
• 0.5" Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: 1953100 & Rear x 2: # 1954105)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1315010)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear (0-6” Lift) (# 1754418)
• HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600450)
• Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (# 4951800)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6” Lift) (# 1954777)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (# 1958250)
• 1.25” SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Front Lower (# 1467125)
• 0.75” SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (# 1954600)
• 12.25” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (6” Lift) (# 1756000)
• 14.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (6” Lift) (# 1754410)
• 26” Stainless-Steel Braided Brake Line Kit – Front (# 4353310)
• 30” Stainless-Steel Braided Brake Line Kit – Rear (# 4350310)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101355)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (# 1744014).
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets. • Requires cutting and welding.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.