TeraFlex JL 2 Door 4.5” Alpine RT4 Long Arm Suspension System & Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT Shocks
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 4.5” Alpine RT4 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! If that sounds impossible, just remember it’s a TeraFlex suspension system built on decades of research and development resulting in the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty. Bolt-on Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets, HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar, and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets allow full suspension adjustability, while the SpeedBumps smooth out unexpected trail bumps.
Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the control arms.
The HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
Additionally, Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Piggyback Shocks including: 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust, 3.3 Fast Adjust, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4.5"
MAX TIRE DIAMETER:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” Tires
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ Tires
RT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and Front (3.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• 4.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL2 Front: # 1864402 & JL2 Rear: # 1864302)
• Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1310512)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Front Track Bar Bracket (4.5” Lift) (# 1953500)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (# 1764300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Falcon SP2 3Falcon SP2 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust Piggyback Shock Kit (2-4.5” Lift) (JL2: # 10-04-35-400-200)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5” front and 4” rear bump stop extensions and shims to fit 37” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
• Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39”+ tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup.
• May require an additional 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300).
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 28.5 Hours