TeraFlex JLU 4 Door Alpine Long Control Arm Kit – Rear Upper (3-6” Lift)
Fits the following applications:
'18-'21 Jeep Wrangler JLU Unlimited 4 Door
Part #: 1316560
TeraFlex JL: Alpine Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3–6” lifts. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
Must be used with Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2-Door: 1958002 or JL 4-Door: # 1958000) – NOT INCLUDED.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• 3-6” Lift
• Rear Upper (# 1316560) – pair
Features & Benefits:
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3–6” lift kits
• Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
JL Alpine Control Arms (all):
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Control Arms MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2-Door: 1958002; JL 4-Door: # 1958000) – INCLUDED.