JT 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System with Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks
Fits the following applications:
'20-'21 Jeep Gladiator JT
Part #: 2022033
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System was designed for the enthusiast who wants to fine tune their suspension. Alpine Short Control Arms allow tuning of the caster and pinon angles, centering of the axles in the wheel wells, and wheelbase adjustment. The zero-maintenance adjustable control arms make the Alpine CT2 the perfect all-around suspension system.
Our adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0-4.5” lifts. The HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and Front (3.5”+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit – Front (# 1872100)
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacer Kit – Rear
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1417500)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1969200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower – 2
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Rear Lower (# 1969100) x 2
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Kit (2-3” Lift) (# 14-02-33-400-150)
CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5” lift kits
• Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and Front Track Bar Bracket (3.5”+) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• All OEM fenders require 2” front and 1” rear bump stop extensions to fit 35” tires – INCLUDED.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.